Meet the Unsustainables, a blended family (including a Joe Camel-esque goat in a Hawaiian shirt) that stars in a series of short animated episodes produced by SustainLane. They may not always choose green, but like the rest of us, they’re trying!
This original new series of animated episodes depicts the lives of a blended family in a modern urban environment (via worsted witch).
Each segment centers around our characters who, like many of us, stumble towards the future in an attempt to live green. Sometimes they fail, sometimes they don't.
You'll learn about toxics in household cleaning and skin care products, air pollution, junk food, and energy for lighting (so far).
Here's the list of animations in this marvelous series:
- 'See the light', Harriet's electric personality wreaks havoc in the city
- 'Skin deep', Nellie discovers beauty and the beast
- 'Spare the air', Harold contemplates selling pure mountain air
- 'Queen of clean', Harriet cleans house 'Something fishy', what happens when the fish don't bite
- 'Freedom of treats', a school protest over junk food has some unusual consequences
Enjoy your weekend with these humorous animation treats!